Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 - 11:30

Good Wednesday Midday!!
A little update. I called my liaison just a little bit ago and she is singing the same song as she was at the end of the day yesterday. She is saying that it could be today, but most likely tomorrow. She says the chatter is definitely increasing around the office and that usually means something is about to break! I'm definitely hopeful and positive she will get a start date by tomorrow. She said whichever day it is, it definitely won't be in the mornings as that is when Dell has their meetings. I will know most likely after 2:00 pm today or 2:00 pm tomorrow. My anxiety is very low today. I won't say it's nonexistent, because I would be lying. It's very, very low, though, a lot lower than the past two or three days.
The experience I have with my faith and what my faith has taught me through all of this is that God would not have brought me this far with Dell only to abandon me at the last minute, so I'm fully expecting Him to complete what He started.

No comments:

Post a Comment