Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 19:00

Good Monday Evening!  Work night #2 is underway!  Day #1 was fantastic!!  For the next 9 business days, I will be working 7-4, instead of 8-5.  It is a call center environment, but the clients are not the general public.  They are all business clients and generally more professional in their discussion.  Occasionally, an irate caller will come across, but this is generally more professional and level-headed.  That will help a lot.  I will probably be working the 4th of July, but I will get double time for the 4th, if I do work.  That will add roughly $100 to my check.  Same goes for Labor Day.

Unfortunately, with having to go in at 7:00, I will have to be awake by 4:00.  It's going to be an EARLY start.  in fact, I'm going to hit the sack now so I can catch up on a little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment