Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 20:00

Good Sunday Evening to All,

Sorry it has been a while since I last posted, I've been busy with this thing called life.

Anyway, this is my last week before I start work on Monday, May 30, 2011!! I am going to try my best this week to get my sleep schedule ready to start work. This means I am going to try to be up by 5:00 every day this week. Since I am going to leave home at approximately 6:45 each morning, I need time to get up, get a good shower, read my Bible, and watch the news, so I'm going to set my alarm for 5:00, which still may not be enough time. I may need to push it to 4:45 or so. I'll just have to play with that this week and tweak it as necessary. Thankfully, I don't think I'll have to be at this 8-5 schedule for too long as in about 2-3 weeks, I could be moving to a 9-6 or 10-7 schedule. I'll just have to wait and see. So, in light of a 5:00 alarm in the morning, I'm going to have to go to bed immediately after the 10:00 News tonight. That still would only give me 6 1/2 hours, so that may have to be moved to 9:30 possibly. That wouldn't be too unsual, as my average bed time lately has been 9:45.

That's it for this update, I'll post again in a couple days or so.

2 comments:

  1. You need between an hour 45 minutes and two hours to get ready in the morning?? You want to get up 3 hours before you need to be at work when your commute is 30 minutes?? WTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's insane. I wonder how long Bushie will remain on that schedule before fatigue overcomes him? I mean, getting up at 5am every day for a job that doesn't start till 8 will really wear on him after a while...

    ReplyDelete