Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 11:00

Good Monday Morning everyone, I was able to sleep in a little bit this morning. That's good because I spent 3 hours Sunday night/Monday morning crunching the numbers on my projected budget for the rest of the year.

I was going to test out the drive to work this morning, but I'll test that out tomorrow morning since I slept in today. Today, I have several things I need to do. I need to finish my laundry, clean my house, start studying up for my job and brushing up on things I may have forgotten since I graduated college 4 years ago. Tomorrow, I need to start going through my clothes and see which ones fit and what I need to buy. The rest of the week will be spent brushing up and keeping the house straightened up.

Tomorrow, again, I will test out the drive to work and Wednesday, I will probably test out a different route, and there's yet a third route I will test out on Thursday. I will pick the best route by next Monday and start figuring out what time I need to leave each morning for work.

2 comments:

  1. You know that you can do that with google maps right? It even tells you how long the trip will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't confuse him. It's clear he must make this trip as a precaution incase something bad happens, like spinning out of control on the onramp. Google Maps can't account for that!

    ReplyDelete